Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pisces Circle




Pisces Circle

Intuit has pointed, inflicted a dream. Paraclete?
I have stumbled into paradise and met the dragon. I no longer know who I really am.
Strange, seductive memories sing and glide above my mind slowly, into my newborn awareness. I think of whales.

Apogee in my mind. Eyes have lit a certain night and looked right through me. I am dying the beautiful death.

A poetry man that does not speak. An Aladdin, to which my only request was to pleasure him.

An ocean tempest that circumscribed and dealt essence, merciless; the vague, seductive particulars I cannot absolve. I am drunk.

Fish swim in my dreams now. I am free. I long to travel west, unafraid. Amen, I am alive. An old spirit reminded.

I have refrained, but now I walk in someone else’s trance; a dream in which I wade… more alive than I have ever known.

I dream of the gray-green Pisces circle, swirling underneath skin that intoxicates me; upon the powerful shoulders of Atlas. I ache to have the proud, fighting fish penetrating my own skin. Alas, he and I are of the same tribe.

An old, restless spirit in young bodies. I am reminded. I am young again.

Layers of gray-green everywhere -- in rippling trees, as I walk underneath; in the dark shadows of my past; in my thoughts; behind my eyes.

I am alive.

K.P.
(Found wanting or unoccupied?)