Tuesday, October 16, 2007

King David




King David has learned to sing alone; tears soak his careless heart.

He is now a hostile apprentice. I am enlightened. His weakness fills me. My myrmidon…I am provoked. Feed my eyes, beguile my soul.

As I long to lie with him beneath the stars, I realize how small we are…I am meaningless.

Oh, King David, behind your crystalline eyes…how the time flies. An essence so large, it will kill. Your obelisk eyes…prendre la balle au.

Meteors…and then suddenly I am the mermaid…metamorphosis. Heedless, I spin. Carelessly rim and summit…render him moraine. Predetermined (but now superseded) Yahweh.

Aloof, so cruelly kissed. Timbre of mindless busywork. Does my king ever have doubts?

Cri, like uncut ice; undeserving rote. Did you ever desire me? Amaranthine…for now I am yours, lost in my head. You are unwillingly mine; fate against will.

The Rubicon -
Myrmidon, leave me alone…unknown! I must fly, lest I succumb. Yahweh.

Dressed in green, a golden dream. Heedless, soulless. Idée‘ fixe! Mother of pearl in a spoon, delicious… illicit. Legions desire, while I parch in the sea of Eidolon.

A mighty King, fearing always a liberation of unknowns. You remain unborn. Relic in your eyes… You sing alone.

Missed opportunities, infinitesimal (illusory)…and now closing walls. Have you any doubt?

Do you long to asphyxiate? You are cosseted by a leviathan (in the Sea of Idolatry.)

Draw a castigating breath into the disease which exposes nakedness…and resurface. I look to you to see the truth. Yahweh.

As the fig clings to the vine, cling to The Father. A prayer of intervention, a denouement, for I believe that I will see you again…King David.

K.P.