Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Powder Moon



Powder Moon


Aeroplane me to Powder Moon. My sweetened vagaries tantalize. Upon this Powder Sugar Moon I wish… to soft-soap these vagaries.


I will dance the bolero for Powder Moon, upon its wintry beaches.
( I am elevated.)

To this moon I offer a morning prayer…a Nordic dream…a Saharan covenant…
Irreverent althewhile.

Powder Moon, this fool’s paradise… her sweet-tooth for its sugar-coated mirages.
An erotic, passing fancy. An exquisite phantasm… a woolgathering.

A stargazing of the heavens…and then over this moon to paradise, transported by a silvery ramjet.

A moonstruck reverie of fabricated romance…unprevailing conception in its nocturnal castle. Forsaken. A blunderer’s dreamscape in a seductive nightmare… an inescapable trance.

Whitewashed desires… a candy-coated surrender.

Goodbye Moon.

K.P.

(“Powder Moon is a mysterious, moonlit candyland..” - Baylen Henderson-illustrator)