Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Monster or a God



Monster or a God…
My spirit has been petitioned by the prayers of another Zion. Sent to save me from this comfortable, black moon?
From folds of The Unfathomable, I smell an alchemistic perfume... and choose to follow its spice trail. I reach out for The Intended.
A child’s intention or the angel working the gears? A new awareness has exposed the absence.
Its countenance has enslaved me, spiking into my nebulous aura. A destruction of the negatives or an elaborate noose?

(Awaken) ...to find myself walking barefoot upon burning ice. Coax me to you. Your crystalline eyes are a gravity unmeasured, not understood in this place.

I gave to you, will you give to me? Which of us is most selfish? I ask You.
An offering or a sacrifice?

A contemplation to turn the course ? A reason to acquaint with The Order?
I desperately hope so… we desperately hope not.

I offer penitence, though my nostrils flare. A circadian rhythm that my spirit does not abide, yet I dance.

These prayers now echo with time; come to my spirit through orbs. A volley of Gods? A flawed ideal -- a hopeless idea?

Pay heed, as I am expected to fly. Alas, I am a child. And now you understand why I try…and why you cannot touch me, unless I allow it…

(Faith)

I pretend to understand, therefore I pretend to be patient. I smell like fire. You cannot conceive the pleasures behind my torment.

Come child, rescue me.

I am held still (the calling angel) for I am a precious child... but these angels are lost in their own.
I must remember that I was not taught to breathe; breathing sustains the epiphany.

If faith ends with a cry, will this cry be answered by the Seeker? Must I reach out to the Bethlehem that I know?
I desperately hope not...we desperately hope so.

My Dear Grace, have I made myself love you…or am I lying to myself?
My Dear Grace, are you lying to me?

A Monster or a God?

K.P.
(a coda - )
To teach is to grow, to grow is to learn…to learn is to reach, to reach is to touch…to touch is to want, to want is to desire… to desire is to yearn, to yearn is to seek… to seek is to find, to find is to question… to question is to grasp, to grasp is to enlighten… to be enlightened is to again question… to again question is to doubt, to doubt is to choose.