Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wash Me

Wash me, and then drain the marrow.

I will square myself to starve… for the usual things. Healing, but then you know me…
I am naked, touching it. Take it. And now we’re together.
Wash me …

You like me, so take me…
I’m weak, I melt, so take me.
Wash me.

You like it. Lick it. Take it. Touch it…

When we’re together, I lose my voice.
You’re a killer. You murderer, this pain!
I hope you pay for what you meant to say…

I forget too quick what you meant to say, and then I consider death.
And now you are breaking my bones.

I will survive this killing ecstasy that we call You.

Wading in… Wading out… Wading in… Wading out.
Fading in… fading out… and now I am done with your beautiful memory.

We all depend upon someone…so picture me giving a damn about You. And now I’m asking questions, begging forgiveness.

I will return to the inception.
Wash me.

k.p.